OS X Mavericks, an extended part of OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, is the eleventh OS X of Apple that was released in 2013. Even with the latest release of OS X Yosemite and OS X EI Capitan, many Mac users are still using OSX Mavericks because of its’ easy interface and innovative features. Thus, many users are looking to update their Mac OS X Mavericks so that they can have the complete benefits of their favorite OS X. Here, users can have online technical help for Mac OS X update to update their Mac OS X.
When Mavericks was launched, many users were getting security errors. This occurred due to the vulnerability of the execution of SSL and TLS which is used for securing internet connection. Thus, to resolve this issue, users need to update Mavericks OS X. Read the article How New OS X Update Improves Stability of Your Mac here http://mactechnical.kinja.com/how-new-os-x-update-improves-stability-of-your-mac-1774618429
For updating Mavericks OS X one may also go through the instructions shown in this post.
Process to update Mavericks OS X
You can update Mavericks OS X to enhance its features and to have the complete benefit of this OS X 10.9.2. So let’s go through the instructions shown below:
· First, be sure that you have trusted network connection.
· With the use of Time Machine and another backup system, create the backup of your Mac.
· Be sure, you have continuous flow of power.
· Now, go to the top left menu bar of Mac and select Software update.
· Now, to have the update you need to accept Apple users license agreement.
· Now, you will get the updates.
· If, another updates is also available then you can also run that. Remember that while going through the update process you should not interrupt by unplug in or restarting your system.
· Now, you need to enter password and Apple ID to have the verification of iCloud and Keychain.
· Now, you have new updated Mavericks.
If you are using OS X EI Capitan and want to downgrade to OS X Mavericks, then you can have a tech support phone help for OS X El Capitan and could again have OS X 10.9.2 on your Mac. Read also to solve common Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan problems here http://mactechnical.tumblr.com/post/145548173723/impeccable-ways-to-solve-common-mac-os-x-1011-el
However, with above instructions, it would have become clear that how you will be able to update your OS X Mavericks on your Mac. If you want to have more information, then you can connect with Apple technical support team to have solution for any kind of issues with your OS X you are using. Read also how to Get Rid Of Macxdeal Virus from Mac OS X at http://www.apsense.com/article/know-to-get-rid-of-macxdeal-virus-from-mac-os-x.html