One of the major selling points of the Mac is that it works nicely and users generally won’t find themselves spending hours updating drivers and troubleshooting issues. However, what should you do when something goes wrong on your Mac? Here, are some few main problems that you may experience in your Mac, and how to easily fix them. Here are a few ways you can use to identify why your Mac is not working as well as it should and then resolve the issues.
Mac won't start up - how to fix your startup disk
Mac to restart or turn off and a few minutes later you may discover that the Mac won’t shut down. Keep in mind that it could take few minutes to completely turn off since the Mac will shut down programs and save documents. Mac phone support help number.
If you are facing problem in your Mac start up, then you may need to save or discard changes in apps. If there is a bouncing icon on the dock it means that it needs attention. First of all, you need to reboot your Mac from its Recovery Partition, if you're running OS X is Lion or later. If you have an earlier version of OS X installed, boot from its install DVD. If you've booted from a DVD, choose Disk Utility from the Install menu. Click Repair at the bottom of the window and Disk Utility will verify and repair the startup disk. When it's done restart your Mac it behaves normally.
Disk repair performance
If your Mac starts normally but some applications behave erratically, then there is an issue in disk performance. There is a very easy fix.
· Launch utility by navigating to the utility folder (Command-Shift-U in the Finder) in Applications.
· Click on the First Aid tab.
· Click Verify Disk, which may save you some time if it turns out there's nothing wrong with the disk.
· Go straight to Repair Disk Permissions and click that. Disk Utility will start identifying and fixing problems
You'll see a list of problems and fixes in the Disk Utility window as it goes through them. To fix these errors instantly then, you should take supreme Mac Support and Help by calling the toll-free number of Customer Support for Mac for expertise technician help. http://mac-technical-support.com
How to Fix Mac WI-Fi Problems
· If you have Mac Wi-Fi problems you may lose the connection randomly,
· Turn off the Mac Wi-Fi connection for 10 seconds by clicking on the Wi-Fi icon and then choosing Turn off Wi-Fi.
· The next thing to try is to restart your router. Unplug the router from power for 30 to 60 seconds and then plug it back in and try.
If those don’t fix your Mac Wi-Fi problems, then open the Network Preferences by clicking on the Wi-Fi icon in the upper right and then choosing Network Preferences. https://www.rebelmouse.com/mactechsupport/10-common-mac-problems-their-solutions-1758222361.html
· Click on Advanced.
· Click on the plus icon and then Show Networks. Click on the name and enter the password. If none of these fix your Mac Wi-Fi problems then you should take MacBook Customer Support by calling on its toll-free number and get the help of certified technicians who will solve your problem in minutes.
How to Fix Mac Hard Drive Space Errors
When you turn your Mac on and see a message that the Startup disk is almost full, you have three options.
· Delete files you don’t need.
· Buy a bigger internal hard drive.
· Buy an external hard drive.