Apple iPad has always been proven to be one of the most popular devices available in the ever growing tablet market. Apple has gone large with its latest iPhone, which finally come with bigger touch screens than previous releases. In addition, ever since its introduction, the iPad has proved to be one of the most popular devices, continuing to maintain its stronghold in the tablet market. The growth and market share of iPad has continued not only in US but across the world also. Although iOS is one of the most secure software present in the world, but unfortunately the iPad is not without its flaws and there are still some common problems related with this device. But a problem with your iPad sometimes does make you run to your nearest Apple store or an Apple iPad Support. In fact, most iPad problems can be solved by following a few basic troubleshooting tips. Mac-Technical-Support.Com
Slow and laggy keyboard
If you have experienced any occasional keyboard lagging on your Apple iPad while shooting off an email iMessage, then you can easily fix them with these steps given below:-
· First, try turning off Documents & Data in iCloud.
· In Settings > iCloud > Documents and Data. If everything returns to normal, it should be okay to flip that back on.
If that doesn’t work, try resetting all your iPad settings. To do that, General > Reset > Reset All Settings. If this process does not work, then get premium technical assistance by calling on toll free technical support phone number for Apple iPad from a reputed third party support company. Expert professionals offered by these reliable companies help you in fixing your iPad problems instantly.
· First of all reset your network settings. This is an extremely easy process though it could take a few minutes. For this open the iPad and go to settings>general>reset>reset network settings.
· If pairing your iPad with a Bluetooth device is an issue, go to Settings – Bluetooth and turn it off, and back on again.
· For data connectivity issues, simply turn it off and on again later.
· If these problems persists, go to Settings >General > Reset and Reset All Settings.
Performance and random rebooting issues
· First, try restarting the iPad. This helped us when we encountered random reboots on the iPad when we were running iOS 8.
· It is also recommend performing a reset on all settings.
· To do that, Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings. It also might be worth it to uninstall recent apps if the problems just started. If nothing helps, iPad users will simply have to wait for iOS 9.2.1 or iOS 9.3.