OS X El Capitan is latest update for Apple computers which adds a collection of incredible new features to Mac. In fact, it's possibly the most solid and usable desktop operating system. As Mac users have worked with the new OS, they noticed several issues that seem linked with OS X El Capitan. To overcome from these problems following are the most common issues people have struggled with and the best solutions for getting those kinks worked out.
Problems in downloading OS X El Capitan
· Launch the console application using any of the methods;
· Enter the first few letters of its name into a Spotlight search, then select it in the results
· In the Finder, select Go>> Utilities from the menu bar, or press the key combination Shift+Command+U. The application is in the folder that opens
· Open launch pad and start typing the name
· The title of the Console window should be All Messages. If it is not then select the following from the log list on the left;
· System Log Queries>> All Messages
· If you don't see that list, select
· View>> Show log list from the menu bar at the top of the screen.
· Click the Clear Display icon in the toolbar.
· Copy lines that appear.
If you are still facing error in downloading the software, then contacting expert technical support for Mac OS X El Capitan is the right choice to do. Expert technicians offer you quality solutions regarding the error in few minutes.
Slow OS X El Capitan Performance
After installation of OS X El you notice slow performance, especially on Mac. The reason could be low memory or it could be that you need to free up disk space. One of the most common complaints you'll find about OS X is that it starts slowly. To overcome from this problem, you should simply call on Mac-technical-support and resolve the performance problems related to your Mac software.
There can be many reasons for this, but it's often related to memory.
· Search for Activity Monitor in Spotlight .Now click on the Memory tab.
· If the Memory Pressure chart is green, this isn't the problem. However, if pressures chart its orange or red, there is a memory issue which is slowing your Mac down. There could be an app hogging all your resources.
· To overcome from this, sort the listed apps so that the Memory arrow is point down. Ignore the applications that have Root listed as the user. Technical support for Mac OS X
If you are facing problems in Printing on your Mac, then follow the steps below to resolve the issue:-
· Try this: go to System Preferences>Printers & Scanners and select Print.
· Now two-fingered click or Ctrl-click on the affected printer and select Reset printing system.
· Finally, restart your Mac and your printer.