QuickBooks accounting software has been designed to simplify the financial aspects of the life of small and medium size businesses by Intuit Inc. If you have a - small business, then QuickBooks for Mac is an important software program for you which help in handling a lot of data without errors. While using this software, if you are unable to see the data on your Mac system, it can be a terrifying thing. But with a little of troubleshooting, you can soon be back to the things and simply find the data file.
1. Check your version of QuickBooks for Mac and operating system:-
If you have recently upgraded your Mac operating system, this change can cause QuickBooks to work differently. When you update your operating system in Mac, you should do the same update with your QuickBooks accounting software. If updating QuickBooks don’t solve the problem, it means updating OS is not the issue. Repeat the steps given that have been causing trouble in opening and finding your company file. If still the problems don’t resolve, then your company file may have data damage. For this, simply call on the toll free QuickBooks technical support for Mac and explain your problem with the technician. Expert technicians help you in resolving the compatibility issues related to your QuickBooks for Mac in minutes at affordable rates.
2. Checking disk permissions to detect problem in the sample company file:-
Sometimes, simply repairing the disk permissions can make the things to go right.
· Open Disk Utility (Applications > Utilities > Disk Utility).
· Select your Mac’s hard drive and click the Repair Disk Permissions button.
3. Remove the QuickBooks user level preference file:-
· Open your account on the Mac,
· Open the preference folder
· Locate QuickBooks for Mac plist file
· Trash it