One of the biggest selling points of the Apple Mac is that users don’t have to spend hours in updating drivers and troubleshooting their issues. But often they Forgot Apple login password. As Apple provides numerous ways to reset your forgotten ID login or password, you can start the reset steps either directly on your Mac with a web browser. Apple takes the solitude of your personal information very sincerely and employs industry-standard practices to protect your Apple ID. The steps given below help you to recover a forgotten Apple ID or password.
Change your password
In case user know their password, then they can use it to log in to your account, user can also change their password in Users and groups preferences:
· Select System Preferences from the Apple menu, and then tap on users and Groups.
· Opt for your user name from the list of users.
· Tap the Change Password button, and then follow the onscreen instructions step-by-step. If you're using a password hint, remember to update the hint for your new password.
Answer your security questions
In case you know the answers to your security questions, choose "Answer security questions" and then follow the steps to reset your password.
Use email authentication
You can also choose "Get an email," and Apple will send an email to your mailing account linked with your Apple ID or rescue email address that you use to reset your password.
Use two-step verification
Using two-step verification, you can use it to change your password. You just need a recovery key and a trusted device. Follow these steps:
Enter your Recovery Key.
Choose a trusted device. You will receive a verification code.
· Enter the verification code.
· Set a new password and choose Reset Password.
· If you permanently lost your recovery key or access to your trusted device, you can't change your password.
If you use two-factor authentication
If you have two-factor authentication, you can reset or change your password from your trusted iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you follow these steps:
· Go to Settings > iCloud.
· Click on your name.
· Click on Password & Security.
· Click change Password.
· Enter a new password.
If the above-listed steps do not work well, then dialing a toll-free number for Apple Mac support is the right option. Use your Mac device to reset your password by following these steps:
· Simply go to iforgot.apple.com and enter your Apple ID.
· Enter your trusted phone number or email ID and tap to Continue.
· Enter the verification code that Apple Mac will send to your trusted phone number.
· Provide any additional account information requested.
Finally, if you’re totally stuck, and none of the above –mentioned steps work well then, you can contact Apple directly about your account recovery.