The OS X El Capitan the latest update to OS X for Apple computers adds a collection of implausible new features to Macs. As Mac users start working with new operating system, they’ve noticed plentiful problems and issues as well. As Mac users have worked with the new operating system, they’ve noticed several problems that seem linked to El Capitan. Here are the most frequent issues people have struggled with, and the finest solutions for getting those too worked out.
Read more at https://www.rebelmouse.com/mactechsupport/follow-simple-6-steps-to-prepare-a-mac-for-the-os-x-el-capitan-update-1790317679.html
How to fix OS X El Capitan App Problems?
After upgrading to the latest OS X El Capitan, you may come across applications that crash or simply don’t work at all.
· The first thing you have to do is to check for updates. This update varies from one app and most of the compatibility updates are free, but if your application is a too old, then you may need to buy an upgrade.
· Another option is to merely remove and install your application again.
By applying all above mentioned steps, if you are not able to reset fix app problems on your Mac, then contacting Expert support for OS X El Capitan is the right choice. The expert technicians help you in resolving the issue competently.
Fix OS X El Capitan Airdrop Not Working
AirDrop, an ad-hoc service in Apple Inc.'s OS X and iOS operating systems, is an immense way to speedily send a file from your iPhone to your Mac device, Mac to Mac or Mac to iPhone. Unluckily you may have heard from users that AirDrop is not working properly. Here are some steps to try on your Mac and what to check on your iPhone. In case your Mac doesn’t show up on your iPhone, tap on Finder option on your Mac and then on AirDrop.
· You can simply, launch the console application using any of the methods; now, type the first few letters in the Spotlight search, and then choose it in the results.
· In the Finder, opt for go>> Utilities from the menu bar, or press the key combination Shift+Command+U.
· The app is in the folder that opens in this open launch pad and enters title of the Console window.
· Now choose view>> Show log list from the menu bar at the top of the screen.
If the above steps are not able to fix the errors, then take Mac Technical Support from reliable resources.
For getting more details about Mac common issue and fixes, you can contact a trustworthy third party support providing company and get superiority support for the same.Read more at http://techsupport.populr.me/os-x-el-capitan-update-makes-yourmac-more-secure-and-stable