As similar to other devices of Apple, it is also globally known for producing a line of smartphones, which are known by a common name iPhone. There are a series of iPhone that runs iOS mobile operating system. iPhone 6S is the latest iPhone that has the biggest craze among the Apple users worldwide. It innovative and amazing features have really turned the user into a fan. With a wide range of utility, there are also some situations in which users become irritated because of some troubles. However, these issues can be easily resolved by having a online technical help for iPhone by which users can have an instant solution.
There are many iPhone users who all have faced lots of bugs with this latest Apple smart phone. Thus you should have a proper support so that you can have an instant resolution. This can be possible with a online technical help for Mac. Anyway, with this article post also you will be able to know about common iPhone issues solution. Let’s go through that:
It freezes continuously
While using several apps on iPhone 6S, it sudden gets freezes. This has been commonly reported with iOS versions 9.3.1 and 9.3.2. This can be easily resolved with the steps shown as below:
• With the lock button turn off screen.
• Keep holding down until you see Apple logo on its screen.
• Do a factory reset to restore your device to new iPhone.
iPhone screen is unable to get turned off automatically
• First, go to settings>general and Auto-Lock to change the settings of Auto-Lock.
• Reset device by keep holding sleep/wake and Home buttons.
• With iTunes backup your Phones by going to settings>General>Reset and then Erase all contents and choose Settings.
• Now roll back to iOS 9.3.1. In order to do this better, you have a Mac technical support.
Unable to send text and message to the contacts
• Turn off iMessage to check whether text can be received or sent.
• Be sure that your contacts are not added to block list.
• Delete all the conversations with your contact.
• Now reset your device by keep holding sleep/wake or home buttons.
Unable to import Photos
• Be sure that you are using the latest version of OS X 10.11.5.
• Restart Mac and try to import it again.
• Reset your iPhone and connect to your Mac.
• Now, turned back to the previous version to import Photos.
These are some of the issues that have been noticed with iPhone users. However, there are many other issues that can happen with it. So, with a proper support of an Apple technical support, you can have complete solutions of any of the issues with your iPhone. Read more at https://www.rebelmouse.com/mactechsupport/what-to-do-when-iphone-frequently-ask-your-apple-id-and-password-1921186951.html