Parallels is one of the significant software that makes the users run two software at a time on a system. It has become a very important part for Mac users, as they can easily run Windows OS with Mac OS X that enables Mac users to enjoy Windows application on its’ virtual machine. With all of its great and amazing features, there are also certain situations in which users’ gets an error while using Windows. However, with Parallels technical help phone number for Mac users can have all errors solutions that they face with Windows on Mac.
Recently many Mac users have reported for some errors on Windows 10 installation. This error appears as ‘Windows 10 will not run on this PC’ that happens due to Parallels display adapter. This error usually appears while trying to reserve free copies of Windows 10 which happens because of compatibility issues with Parallels display adapter driver. In this situation, users can either have a online support for Mac for Parallels or can also go through this article post to have a solution for this error. So, let’s have a look at that solution procedure:
• If you are using Parallels desktop 10 for Mac, then you need to check that whether you are running updated version of Parallels desktop 10 or not, as the previous version of desktop 10 do not support Windows 10.
• Check for all updates in your Windows virtual machine. If any update is pending, then update it and gain try to make installation of Windows 10 from ‘Get Windows 10 app’.
• Download upgrades tool files which are compatible with your Windows as according to 32-bit and 64-bit version.
Before Windows installation, you also need to make sure that you have at least 2GB of RAM in your system. For checking virtual machine configuration you need to open configuration menu>Hardware tab>CPU & memory. And to increase your memory you need to shut down your virtual machine.
• Now, you need to run your downloaded files and then need to go through the instruction to upgrade Windows 10.
• Once, the upgrade is completed then you need to shut down your virtual machine and rename it.
With all these above shown steps, you can easily get rid of error ‘Windows 10 will not run on this PC’ and could successfully upgrade Windows 10 on your virtual machine. However, if you are still facing error then you can dial a Parallels technical support number.