Introducing the latest updates an organization accommodates its software to ensure the device and systems you have in place are protected. While substantial undertakings have IT faculty to complete this task, in the event that you are a small entrepreneur, then you have to do most part yourself.
The new OS X El Capitan version 10.11.4 redesign comes 2 months after the January 20 update release of OS X El Capitan version 10.11.3 for the organization desktop users. That exacting update has fixed as many as eight security gaps that were being oppressed by attackers to execute uninformed code, and also fixes a vulnerability which made it possible for an isolated application to override OSA script libraries installed introduced by the client.
The latest update now supports Live Photos by permitting them to be seen in the Messages and Photos applications on your Mac device. Previously, the Live Photos feature was only visible in Mac Photos application and you can’t share the photos with it. Now the photos you take with your iPhone 6s and 6s plus can be shared through Messages using the framework offer augmentation. In case you are not able to use the latest live photos features in your Mac then taking the reliable certified technician support for Mac is the right option to resolve the problem.
Most of the Mac users will likely install the update for wireless performance stability .In this update Apple addressed both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth performance, fixing problems with disconnections. Apple also enhanced reliability with Handoff and AirDrop.
Apple has also resolved many other issues with OS X and the company's native applications that will make using a Mac device more seamless for business. Apple now with this update fix email issues that prevented the deletion of messages in Exchange accounts when offline. http://mactechnicalsupport.edublogs.org/2016/05/11/follow-simple-6-steps-to-prepare-a-mac-for-the-os-x-el-capitan-update/
The new update also allows users to protect their notes password just like on the iPhone. Users can now lock their notes individually, securing information that is imperative to you and leaving the rest unlocked. However, you cannot set a diverse password for each note. A single password is used to protect all the notes you choose to protect.
Here is a list of other updates as released by Apple for OS X El Capitan v10.11.4
· Improves the capacity to import note files into Notes.
· Enhances the capability to sort notes alphabetically, by date created, or date modified in Notes.
· Adds support for sharing new Live Photos between various Apple devices.
· Fixes a problem that prohibited the VIPs mailbox from working with Gmail accounts
· Fixes a problem that caused USB audio devices to detach.
· Improves the compatibility and dependability of Apple USB-C Multiport Adapters
While using all these features on your Mac device if you confront any type of technical error in using these features you should simply contact Mac OS X Technical support experts and the professionals help you in resolving the issues immediately.
Improvements for enterprise users:
· Offers more compatibility with the Cisco any Connect VPN client.
· Resolves an issue that prevents using screen sharing to remotely click the Allow button or Always Allow button in Keychain Access
· Fixes a problem that prevents Mail from showing the date and time of certain Microsoft Exchange calendar events
· Fixes a problem that could cause a black screen after logging in as the client.
· Fixes a problem that avoids Migration Assistant from opening when automatic login has been disabled using a configuration profile
· Recover the consistency of connecting to a Personal Hotspot via Wi-Fi.If still you have any issue amid these features then Apple suggests taking the help of Mac App Store or the Apple Support Downloads webpage is the best